Statement of Faith
Christ’s Gift Academy is a Christian ministry that will strive towards its goal by equipping the children in their spiritual growth, academic training and environmental stewardship through Biblical principles.
As a Christian organization, we believe that:
1. The Holy Scripture (Bible) is originally given by God, is divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. There is one God who is eternally existence in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is Lord and is God manifest in the flesh having been born by virgin Mary. We believe in His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cross at Calvary, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work and His future return in power and glory.
4. All men have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God. Salvation is for all sinners and can only be attained through the blood of Jesus Christ, which was shed for all mankind, through faith apart from works, and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
5. The Holy Spirit indwells the believer, enabling him to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. There is spiritual unity for all those who have believed in Jesus Christ for salvation and have been regenerated (changed) by the Holy Spirit regardless of their church affiliations. These make up the Church, which is the body of Jesus Christ, with Jesus as the head.
7. Satan exists as a person, the once archangel who rebelled in heaven and was cast down to earth by God. His (Satan’s) intent is to counterfeit the work of God and to frustrate the purpose of God. Satan knows that his destiny is eternal doom in hell and therefore does all within his power to lure mankind away from the only way of salvation, Jesus Christ.
8. All the dead will have a bodily resurrection, believers in Jesus Christ to everlasting life of joy and happiness, and unbelievers unto judgment and everlasting punishment in the lake of fire, Hell.
9. The task of looking after the environment is a Biblical command to mankind for man’s own benefit while living on earth (Genesis 2:15). Disobedience to the call results in poor health and poverty among other serious consequences. This however does not determine the eternal destiny of man. Jesus Christ alone is the way, the truth and the life. No one goes to the Father unless by Him.